How to Increase Exposure to Your Facebook Posts. Network Marketers Only
Insider Information on getting your Facebook ads and posts seen without spending up more of your budget on boosts and promotions. In fact, it will cost you absolutely nothing.
Facebook has become one of the easiest and cost effective ways to get the word out about your business. However, if you don’t follow certain strategies, every post you make can potentially harm your efforts more than help them.
First, it’s important to know how Facebook algorithms work. When you make a post to Facebook, their system will only show the post to a select few people.
When those Facebook friends engage the post by liking, sharing, and/or commenting on it, Facebook starts to promote it by making it appear in more of your friends’ feeds. If no one engages the post, it won’t be promoted as much, and there usually comes a point when Facebook stops promoting it at all.
That means people have to share, like, and comment on your posts or they’re not doing you any good.
One way to make this happen is to make posts and hope people start engaging on their own.
That sometimes works, but an even more effective way is to have a plan already in place that will guarantee your posts are engaged enough to spread the message to an ideal number of friends and followers.
To make this as cost effective as possible, I’ve started a GroupMe group whose only purpose is for the members to Like, Comment, and Share each other’s posts.
Here is how it gets you more Facebook exposure:
- Let’s say you post an ad to Facebook. At the end of the ad, you leave a call to action telling anyone who’s interested to type “INFO” in the comments.
- You notify the group that you need engagement on the post.
- Members of the group will Like and comment on your post, and sometimes they may even share it as long as your business doesn’t clash with theirs.
- Facebook doesn’t care what’s being left in the comments as long as comments are being made. So each comment, even if it only says, “info,” makes Facebook promote your post to other people in their feeds.
- Your post gets 5-10 times the exposure.
There is no fee. The only thing you have to do is download the GroupMe app to your cell phone and notify me via direct message on Facebook that you want to be added to Boost My Post group.